Vendor Fair Application for Hipster Hanukkah Holiday Market
Hipster Hanukkah Holiday Market
Wednesday, December 4
6:30 pm - 9:00 pm*
*Start time may change to 7:00 pm based on schedule of rooms in the building
Edlavitch DC Jewish Community Center - 1529 16th St NW
We will have two rooms the Cafritz Hall and the Community Hall for vendors and then have other programs throughout the building for DIY crafts and musical performances
Parking: There will be parking spots to load-in your items in front of the building. After load-in you can park at a garage located nearby, we have very few spots open in our small attached parking lot. More parking and load-in information will be sent closer to the date of the event.
- This event is presented by EntryPointDC, the program for 20s and 30s young professionals of the Edlavitch DC Jewish Community Center, a non-profit
- The majority of attendees will be millennials of all backgrounds so we are looking for vendors that will appeal to this target market.
- In our first year we had 200 people in attendance, second year we had 250 people
- All vendors that attend our event will have their website link featured in our newsletter that goes out to 5,000+ young professionals
- Limited number of vendor spots, get yours while we have them!
*Please read the following vendor information section:
By submitting the registration form below, you agree to have read the information and to follow the craft market vendor guidelines. Your registration is only complete when payment has been received.
Requirements For Booths:
Booths should consist of at least 50% hand crafted items or food, those with handcrafted items will have first priority in filling spaces. We encourage hand crafted items related to themes of Hanukkah, Judaica, and Jewish holidays but this is not required. Handcrafted items should be no more than 15% Christmas related. We reserve the right to not accept booth applications that do not fit our holiday market asthetic and will be in touch if this is the case.
Food Vendors: Please bring Kosher friendly items - ie no shellfish or pork and no meat products unless Kosher
1.We will be providing one 6 foot rectangular table and 2 chairs per vendor. Please let us know in your application if you need any additional space.
2. Please provide your own: props, signs, electrical power strips, electrical cords, payment systems, set up and take down. If you want to bring your own tables or set-up please indicate this in your application.
Set-up & Take-down:
Set-up: You may set up from 5:00 to 6:30 p.m on the night of the event. If you need to bring something to the venue before this time please contact Stacy at email@example.com Please check in when you arrive to receive your space assignment.
Take-down: Take down will start at 9:00 p.m on the night of the event. No exceptions. We are trying to make this craft market he best in the area and it affects all the other vendors if one or two are taking down and packing up early. The patrons think the event is over if they see people packing up their things.
3. Fill out the application and pay the $40 vendor booth fee. If the fee is prohibitive from participation please let us know.
Application is below, we prefer if you sign up ASAP as our market is a month away! You are accepted to participate as a vendor once you have filled out the form and paid.
Questions? Email Stacy, Director of EntryPointDC at Stacym@edcjcc.org