Our popular adulting workshops are back
again this winter with new topics! Whether you are looking to become a more successful
professional, power couple, financially literate or spiritually savy this year
– workshops will be offered for 20’s and 30’s at all stages of life and topics
will delve into finances, career planning, stress management, relationships and more.
- Financially Fit: Managing Money, Homebuying, and Planning for the Future
- Real Talk About Modern Dating: From Apps to Relationships
- 9 to 5: Long Term Career Planning
- Getting Out of
Your Bubble: Breaking Through Your Comfort Zone
- Under Pressure: Tips to Tackle Stress & Stay Organized
- Overcoming Adversity: Slaying Obstacles to Moving Forward
- Financially Fit: Merging Money, Homebuying, and Planning for the Future for Couples
- Wellbeing Warrior: Easy Healthy Meals & Fitness Plans
- Getting to the Altar: Planning Your Big Day
Tickets include heavy appetizers and drinks
If the cost of this event would prohibit you from attending please email Stacy at firstname.lastname@example.org
Q. Are all the sessions at the same time?
A. No, we have 3 blocks of sessions that last 45 minutes each; you will be able to choose to attend 1 of 3 workshops in each session block. Between sessions you can visit our vendor fair.
Q. Is this event for singles and couples?
A. Yes! There will be 1 workshop specifically for singles, 3 workshops specifically for couples, and 5 workshops for everyone.
Q. I am not Jewish, can I still attend this event?
A. We welcome those of all backgrounds and faiths. Only one of our nine workshops are focused on Jewish/interfaith content. During each session block you will have the option to choose from other educational workshops.
Q. Is this event LGBTQ friendly?
A. You bet; some of our speakers and vendors are part of the LGBTQ community and we are promoting this event through our LGBTQ program GLOE.
Q. I am part of a couple but my partner can't make it, can I still come?
I have been in a relationship a year/just started living with my
partner/just got engaged/am recently married - are there workshops for
A. Of course, your partner does not need to be present to attend the couples workshops. We have workshops that range from planning your big day to staying
healthy together to long term career and estate planning.
Q. I own or work at a business that outreaches to young professionals and want to attend your vendor market, how can I do so?
A. Please email Stacy at email@example.com and she will send you more information.