Hipster Hanukkah Holiday Market
Wednesday, December 6
6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Social Tables (1325 G St NW)
There is a garage attached to the building. Parking fees are to be paid by the vendor. Garage Information
- This event is presented by EntryPointDC, the program for 20s and 30s young professionals of the Edlavitch DC Jewish Community Center, a non-profit
- The majority of attendees will be millennials of all backgrounds so we are looking for vendors that will appeal to this target market
- All vendors that attend our event will have their website link featured in our newsletter that goes out to 5,000+ young professionals
- This event is taking place at Social Tables, a unique co-working space with a modern vibe
- We will also be offering some food and alcohol at this event and are looking for food, drink, and entertainment sponsors. Traditional holiday foods are donuts and latkes. Please be in contact with us if you have any connections - email Stacy at email@example.com
*Please read the following vendor information section:
By submitting the registration form below, you agree to have read the information and to follow the craft market vendor guidelines. Your registration is only complete when payment has been received.
Requirements For Booths:
Booths should consist of at least 50% hand crafted items or food, those with handcrafted items will have first priority in filling spaces. We encourage hand crafted items related to themes of Hanukkah, Judaica, and Jewish holidays but this is not required. Handcrafted items should be no more than 15% Christmas related. We reserve the right to not accept booth applications that do not fit our holiday market asthetic and will be in touch if this is the case.
1.The venue has a variety of tables you can use. We will be organizing tables around the room in a vendor style format. In your application you can request tables and chairs.
- Rectangular Tables (60 inches long, 24 inches wide, we can put two of these together if need a bigger space)
- Wavy tables (a bit larger than 2 rectangular tables put together)
- We have a limited number of tables. Space is given based on order of applications received.
2. Please provide your own: props, signs, electrical power strips, electrical cords, payment systems, set up and take down. If you want to bring your own tables or set-up please indicate this in your application.
Set-up & Take-down:
Set-up: You may set up from 5:30 to 6:30 p.m on the night of the event. If you need to bring something to the venue before this time please contact Social Tables coordinator Ilana Lasday, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please check in when you arrive to receive your space assignment.
Take-down: Take down will start at 9:00 p.m on the night of the event. No exceptions. We are trying to make this craft market he best in the area and it affects all the other vendors if one or two are taking down and packing up early. The patrons think the event is over if they see people packing up their things.
3. Fill out the application and pay the $40 vendor booth fee. If the fee is prohibitive from participation please let us know.
Application is below, deadline is November 24!
Questions? Email Stacy, Director of EntryPointDC at Stacym@edcjcc.org