Not making it home for Passover this year? Want to attend or host a seder?
Our Satellite Seder is Monday, April 10 and our JCC Community Seder is Tuesday, April 11. If you're sticking around DC, you won’t be alone this Passover!
EntryPointDC is once again running our Satellite
Seder program! For the first night of Passover we'll set you up with the other
20-and-30-somethings looking for a sweet Seder in the City.
Satellite Seders are for people who:
- Want to attend a seder at 20-and-30 somethings home
- Want to host a seder
- Want to do a mitzvah and include a new face (or several) at their seder
Unsure about hosting? We can connect you with everything you need to host a seder including: a free Seder workshop, suggestions about how to host a Passover potluck, and any Passover Seder materials you may need. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
IMPORTANT THINGS TO REMEMBER:
- One person per registration form. Your friend/spouse/neighbor/cat/alien-from-outer-space must fill out their own form.
- If requesting to be placed with another person, that person must also request you. We will do our best to fulfill requests.
- Registration closes Tuesday, April 4. No late registrations will be accepted.
- If your situation changes please let me know immediately so the groups are accurate. We will not be able to make changes after groups have been assigned.
- Note all Seders may not start at 7:00 pm, times will vary depending on host
DCJCC is also hosting our annual Second Night Community Seder on Tuesday, April 11. There will limited tickets at a special EntryPointDC rate - register here
Satellite Seders has a $5 administrative fee. If this would prevent you from participating please email me.