Winter Blood Drive - D25 2016
Help replenish the blood supply in the DC Metro Area during our December 25th Day of Service!
It's safe, easy, confidential, and extremely rewarding. The EDCJCC partners with Inova Blood Services to bring skilled technicians and top-of-the-line equipment for our quarterly blood drives.
A few facts about donating blood:
- One blood donation can save four lives
- All donations stay in the Washington, DC area
- Every 17 seconds, someone in the DC area needs a blood donation
- One out of 10 people will need a donation before the age of 70
- The body quickly replaces the amount of blood given during the donation
For more information and to see eligibility requirements for donating, please click here. Please note that there are new restrictions regarding areas of the US and overseas affected by the zika virus.
Please plan for your blood donation to take about an hour from start to finish.
Online registration is strongly encouraged. Please click on the button below to set an appointment time.
***Please note that appointments can be made up to 24 hours in advance, but if you miss the deadline to make an appointment you can still come in! Walk-ins will be taken throughout the day.***