See Israel In A Whole New Way!
Washington DC Metro area Women's Trip to Israel. Spend 11 days exploring Israel through the eyes of women.
Trip highlights include:
- A sunset jeep ride in the Ramon Crater
- The role of women in the Israeli Army and visit Bislach army base
- Explore Israeli Cuisine through hands on cooking with a local chef in Jerusalem
- Choose between an art workshop at Kakadu, a dance workshop at Vertigo or visiting a boutique winery
- Meet local journalists, activists and heroes
Just to name a few...click here to download the tentative itinerary (word document)
This trip is intended for those that have been to Israel before and costs are based on 25 participants.
Dates: October 19-30, 2014
A full refund will be give for cancellation prior to August 1. Refunds of all but $350 will be given after August 1.
The above price does not include:
• Additional meals (breakfast and lunch or dinner is included), incidentals, or gratuities.
• Tips for the tour educator and bus driver (approx. $8-13 per day)
• The prices
are based on double occupancy rooms at the hotels and guests can request
upgraded rooms to suites at an extra charge.
• Airfare to Israel
A $520 deposit to be paid by May 1 to hold your spot. Full cost must be paid by August 1, 2014.
*Please note that this itinerary is subject to change!
Please contact Erica Steen with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In cooperation with:
JCC of Greater Washington
JCC of Northern Virginia