The Preschool and Distrikt Bistro have teamed up to offer healthy
Kosher lunches for students. You can order your child's lunches for the
month online, adjusting to your family's schedule and needs.
The cost per day is $6. If you order for the week, the weekly fee is $26.25.
Preschool Lunch Weekly Menu:
(This menu may change due to parent and teacher feedback--if it does, we will let you know and will allow you to adjust your order if desired.)
- Mondays: Mini pita sandwich with hummus and veggies, green apples, apple juice OR water, plus a Monday treat!
- Tuesdays: Plain pasta with marinara on the side, grapes, apple juice OR water
- Wednesdays: Half-turkey sandwich, potato chips, apples, apple juice OR water
- Thursdays: Plain pasta with marinara on the side, red grapes, apple juice OR water
- Fridays: Half-tuna sandwich, pretzels, cucumber sticks, apple juice OR water, plus a Shabbat treat!
All items are nut-free and certified Kosher.
Lunches will be delivered to the Preschool Lobby by Noon each day,
and the teachers will pick up the lunches for the children. No special
Starting June 22, the Bogrim and Peelim classes will participate in the Camp Lunch Program at no extra charge.
Please place your order by Wednesday night for the following week.
For June 4–8, order by Wednesday, May 30
For June 11–15, order by Wednesday, June 6
and so on.