EntryPointDC Satellite Seder Registration 2018
Not making it home for Passover this year? Want to attend or host a seder?
Our Satellite Seder is Friday, March 30 and our JCC Community Seder is Saturday, March 31. If you're sticking around DC, you won’t be alone this Passover!
EntryPointDC is once again running our Satellite
Seder program! For the first night of Passover we'll set you up with the other
20-and-30-somethings looking for a Seder.
Satellite Seders are for people who:
- Want to attend a seder at 20-and-30 somethings home
- Want to host a seder
- Want to do a mitzvah and include a new face (or several) at their seder
Unsure about hosting? We can connect you with everything you need to host a seder including: nourishment options to help provide ingredients and food items for your Seder through OneTable, suggestions about how to host a Passover potluck, and any Passover Seder materials you may need. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
IMPORTANT THINGS TO REMEMBER:
- One person per registration form. Your friend/spouse/neighbor/cat/alien-from-outer-space must fill out their own form.
- If requesting to be placed with another person, that person must also request you. We will do our best to fulfill requests.
- Registration closes Friday, March 23. No late registrations will be accepted.
- If your situation changes please let me know immediately so the groups are accurate. We will not be able to make changes after groups have been assigned.
- Note all Seders may not start at 7:00 pm, times will vary depending on host
The DCJCC is also hosting our annual Second Night Community Seder on Saturday, March 31. There will limited tickets at a special EntryPointDC rate - register here
Satellite Seders has a $5 administrative fee. If this would prevent you from participating please email me.